Marlin Swim & Dive Team Gold Sponsor Spotlight:
What’s happening at the Creek?
Here are the upcoming activities at the pool. (Social Dates are Tentative)
- Sat, May 25 - 11:00 am ---- Pool Opens
- Sat, May 25 - 12:00 pm ---- Members Opening Day BBQ
- Tue, May 28 - 4:00 pm ---- Swim Team Tryouts
- Sat, Jun 8 - 8:00 pm ---- Derwood Derby - Pool Closes @ 7:00 pm
- Fri, Jun 14 - 5:30 pm ---- Food Truck
- Mon, Jun 17 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Tue, Jun 18 - 8:00 pm ---- Water Aerobics
- Wed, Jun 19 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Fri, Jun 21 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Fri, Jun 21 - 5:30 pm ---- Food Truck
For a complete list of events this summer at the pool check out the Events Page
Annual Budget Meeting
The annual budget meeting will be held at Ledo’s in Derwood on Feb 18th @ 7:45. We need at least 17 members to attend and vote on the budget. You can view the budget by clicking on the following link: Budget
We are now accepting dues payment for the 2019 season. All dues paid after May 1st will incur a $25 late fee.
We are once again offering payment plans so that you can spread your dues payments out over the next 3 months. If you want to wait a month, you will have the option to make your payments over a 2 month period.
If you have friends that are interested in a trial membership to the pool, we are offering our $640 Associate Membership on a 4-month payment plan.
2019 Pool Board
President – Jon Lockard
Vice-President – Joni Mackesy
Treasurer – Roman Drews
Secretary – Mary Moore
Directors – Kerry Drews, Kevin Keith, Guy Federico, Marian Van Pelt, Laura Reese
Don’t Forget to Pay Your 2019 Dues
To pay your 2019 dues:
1. Log on to eSoft Planner – Click here to go to the Membership Database
2. Select your membership level.
3. Select to pay online (3% credit cart fee will be added) or mail your check to MCTSA PO Box 5603 Derwood, MD 20855
4. Tell a friend about what a great place MCT is.
Initiation Fee Payment Plans
To lessen the initial 1st year expense of joining the pool, we are now allowing the initiation fee ($525) to be be spread out over multiple years. When you join the pool, you can opt to pay the one time initiation fee in installments over 1-4 years. For complete details on membership types and fees, click here to go to the Membership Page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership Director @ email@example.com
Fees and Dues for 2019
Membership fees (for existing members) paid before May 1, 2019 will be at the regular rate.
Fees paid on or after May 1, 2019 will be assessed a $25 late.
Full Family Membership – $550
Two – person Membership – $440
Single membership – $320
Senior membership – $320
Associate Membership – $640 (1st year) $692.50 (2nd year)
Nanny/Granny – $80
Inactive Fee – $75
One time Initiation Fee ($525 if paid in 1 year, $550 if paid in 2 years, 575 if paid in 3 years, 600 if paid in 4 years)
We offer no Initiation Fee Memberships to Active Duty Military Personnel