Marlin Swim & Dive Team Gold Sponsor Spotlight:
What’s happening at the Creek?
Here are the upcoming activities at the pool. (Social Dates are Tentative)
- Sat, Jul 20 - 7:00 pm ---- Crab Feast - Pool Closes @ 6:00 pm
- Mon, Jul 22 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Mon, Jul 22 - 4:00 pm ---- Swim and Dive Team Gala - Pool Closes at 4 pm
- Tue, Jul 23 - 8:00 pm ---- Water Aerobics
- Wed, Jul 24 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Wed, Jul 24 - 6:30 pm ---- Kids Movie Night
- Fri, Jul 26 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Mon, Jul 29 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Tue, Jul 30 - 8:00 pm ---- Water Aerobics
- Wed, Jul 31 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Fri, Aug 2 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
For a complete list of events this summer at the pool check out the Events Page
We are once again offering a limited number of our popular August memberships (this includes family, senior, two-person and single memberships). What better way to spend the dog days of summer than lounging at the pool. For only $175, you can spend from August 1st to Labor Day poolside. Click here to go to the Membership Database to get your sign-up for your August Membership. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
The annual crab feast is almost here! Be sure to signup at the guard office by Weds July 17th – 9:00 pm to reserve your seat at the table.
2019 Snack Bar
Memorial Day Weekend:
Saturday, Sunday and Monday: 12 Noon to 8 PM.
While school is in session, from Tuesday May 28 to Friday, June 14:
Monday through Friday: 4 – 8 PM
Saturdays and Sundays: 12 Noon – 8 PM
Starting on Saturday, June 15 through Wednesday, July 31:
Monday through Thursday: 11 AM to 2 PM, Adult Swim only, prepackaged items only. Re-opens from 4 PM to 8 PM.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 12 Noon to 8 PM
Starting on Thursday, August 1 through Monday, Septembers 2:
Monday through Friday: 11 AM to 3 PM, Adult Swim only, prepackaged items only. Re-opens from 4 PM to 7 PM.
Saturday and Sunday: 12 Noon to 7 PM
2019 Snack Bar
We are now accepting dues payment for the 2019 season. All existing member dues paid after May 1st will incur a $25 late fee.
2019 Pool Board
President – Jon Lockard
Vice-President – Joni Mackesy
Treasurer – Roman Drews
Secretary – Mary Moore
Directors – Kerry Drews, Kevin Keith, Guy Federico, Marian Van Pelt, Laura Reese
Don’t Forget to Pay Your 2019 Dues
To pay your 2019 dues:
1. Log on to eSoft Planner – Click here to go to the Membership Database
2. Select your membership level.
3. Select to pay online (3% credit card fee will be added) or mail your check to MCTSA PO Box 5603 Derwood, MD 20855
4. Tell a friend about what a great place MCT is.
Initiation Fee Payment Plans
To lessen the initial 1st year expense of joining the pool, we are now allowing the initiation fee ($525) to be spread out over multiple years. When you join the pool, you can opt to pay the one-time initiation fee in installments over 1-4 years. For complete details on membership types and fees, click here to go to the Membership Page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Dues for 2019
Membership fees (for existing members) paid before May 1, 2019 will be at the regular rate.
Fees paid on or after May 1, 2019 will be assessed a $25 late.
Full Family Membership – $550
Two – person Membership – $440
Single membership – $320
Senior membership – $320
Associate Membership – $640 (1st year) $692.50 (2nd year)
Nanny/Granny – $80
Inactive Fee – $75
One time Initiation Fee ($525 if paid in 1 year, $550 if paid in 2 years, 575 if paid in 3 years, 600 if paid in 4 years)
We offer no Initiation Fee Memberships to Active Duty Military Personnel