Marlin Swim & Dive Team Gold Sponsor Spotlight:
What’s happening at the Creek?
Here are the upcoming activities at the pool. (Social Dates are Tentative)
- Sat, May 25 - 11:00 am ---- Pool Opens
- Sat, May 25 - 12:00 pm ---- Members Opening Day BBQ
- Tue, May 28 - 4:00 pm ---- Swim Team Tryouts
- Sat, Jun 8 - 8:00 pm ---- Derwood Derby - Pool Closes @ 7:00 pm
- Fri, Jun 14 - 5:30 pm ---- Food Truck - Corned Beef King
- Mon, Jun 17 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Tue, Jun 18 - 8:00 pm ---- Water Aerobics
- Wed, Jun 19 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Fri, Jun 21 - 6:30 am ---- Adult Early Bird Swim
- Fri, Jun 21 - 5:30 pm ---- Food Truck - Meet My Buns
For a complete list of events this summer at the pool check out the Events Page
2019 Spring Cleanups
The Mill Creek Towne Board is hosting the annual spring clean up and we need YOUR help! It takes many volunteers to get the pool ready to open. The pool management company ensures the pool itself is operational on opening day, but it is not their responsibilty to maintain the buildings, grounds, and amenities. As members of the pool community, we look to you for help. This year we are concentrating on the front entry, guard office, and women’s locker room, to enhance first impressions, but the entire facility has areas that need attention! The more Volunteers and help we get, the better the end result!
**SSL Hours can be obtained by student volunteers**
The MCTSA Board Thanks you for volunteering to get the pool ready for the SUMMER!
Here is the link to signup!: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0949aba628abfe3-spring
2019 Marlin Swim and Dive Team Sponsorships
The Mill Creek Towne Marlins Swim & Dive Team is seeking local community businesses and professionals to sponsor our 2019 Swim & Dive season. Click here for more details.
Food Truck Fridays
2019 Food Trucks
We are now accepting dues payment for the 2019 season. All existing member dues paid after May 1st will incur a $25 late fee.
2019 Pool Board
President – Jon Lockard
Vice-President – Joni Mackesy
Treasurer – Roman Drews
Secretary – Mary Moore
Directors – Kerry Drews, Kevin Keith, Guy Federico, Marian Van Pelt, Laura Reese
Don’t Forget to Pay Your 2019 Dues
To pay your 2019 dues:
1. Log on to eSoft Planner – Click here to go to the Membership Database
2. Select your membership level.
3. Select to pay online (3% credit cart fee will be added) or mail your check to MCTSA PO Box 5603 Derwood, MD 20855
4. Tell a friend about what a great place MCT is.
Initiation Fee Payment Plans
To lessen the initial 1st year expense of joining the pool, we are now allowing the initiation fee ($525) to be be spread out over multiple years. When you join the pool, you can opt to pay the one time initiation fee in installments over 1-4 years. For complete details on membership types and fees, click here to go to the Membership Page. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership Director @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Dues for 2019
Membership fees (for existing members) paid before May 1, 2019 will be at the regular rate.
Fees paid on or after May 1, 2019 will be assessed a $25 late.
Full Family Membership – $550
Two – person Membership – $440
Single membership – $320
Senior membership – $320
Associate Membership – $640 (1st year) $692.50 (2nd year)
Nanny/Granny – $80
Inactive Fee – $75
One time Initiation Fee ($525 if paid in 1 year, $550 if paid in 2 years, 575 if paid in 3 years, 600 if paid in 4 years)
We offer no Initiation Fee Memberships to Active Duty Military Personnel